Over the years we have seen how the milk distribution is done by a local dairy farm and a milkman delivers the fresh milk at your doorsteps.
These days we can even hop on to the nearby store to buy milk pouches. Over the time we have seen the changes in the milk distribution channels.
Today, people’s lifestyles have changed. There are many young nuclear families who prefer to get the milk, dairy and other groceries as per their requirements at their doorsteps and save their time. Several startups are now trying to create a delivery services model to cater the needs of such consumers.
- Customers have no idea from where the milk comes from which is being supplied to them.
- If the delivery boy fails to reach the customers on time while delivering milk door to door, there are chances of spoiled milk due to delayed delivery.
- In traditional milk delivery services, the milk is delivered in the morning time and if the time is missed by the customer, it becomes difficult to get on demand supply of milk.
- The owners and managers are unable to keep track of the delivery boys when they go for milk delivery
- Sometimes delivery boys sell milk to other people at higher prices and the customer who is supposed to get the milk fails to get it. When the customers complain of missed delivery, it cannot be tracked back as there are no records.
- It is difficult for business owners to keep track of details of payments, pending, delayed delivery and maintain customer accounts.
- These challenges impact the overall performance and ROI and affect customer satisfaction.
The milk delivery management software helps milk distributors to efficiently manage their delivery services. With the various integrated features in the app helps to store and manage customer data.
It helps business owners to keep track of timely deliveries and stock. It also provides insights with various reports and marketing opportunities to increase customer base.
Some of the feature in the milk delivery app -
- Create customer profiles for customers to order milk on a mobile app with easy-to-use interface.
- Integrated online payment helps in quick and easy payment transactions.
- Send delivery updates, payment reminders and notifications to customers.
- Get real time updates of delivery by employees.
- Keep updates on stock requirements and more.
Milk delivery management software is a boon for business owners as it helps to manage last mile product delivery to the customers. It saves your time, money, resources and can be managed with minimal effort. The clarity in communication and transparent billing help to increase customer satisfaction and help to build a loyal customer base.
So, if you also want to transform your milk delivery business, check the best solution here.