How to add Products?
In the GoPaani app you can add multiple Products. To add products
- Select Products from the Drawer list. In the Products options you can view all kinds of products along with the price.
- To add new products click on the Add button.
- Enter product names and also enter their fixed price. Select a default icon for the product.
- Product will be successfully added to your product list.
How to add customers who get products delivered?
- At the time of adding a new customer, select Products to the customer option.
- Enter the phone number and select ‘Group'.
- Select the Products that are sent to the customer.
- You can fix the rate for products being sent to every customer.
- You can add payment details and other customer information.
- You can also search the customer from ‘All Customers’.
The green color customer image shows that the customer gets the product delivery.
- Select the customer and along with the date submit the number of products sent.
- By clicking the Bill option, you can also see the total bill for that day.
- While collecting payments you can view the outstanding payment amount.
- Below you can see the update entry with bill details.
- You can enter the amount of payment received with comments.
- Collected Payment entry will be there along with the employee name.
- You can see the payment amount in front of the customer's name and over time with the green indicator.