Payment Entry ⟶ Make Payment Entry
How to make a Payment Entry
Payment entries can be done in two ways
- QR scan - This is the default mode for doing payment entry.
You can remove the linked QR code at any time.
- Scan the customer’s QR code and you will be directed to their account.
- You can see the customer's billing amount and right below enter the payment amount received from the customer.
- You can also see the payment history of the customers below.
- External QR codes - Through GoPaani, you can also scan popular
QRs like PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay and make payment entries.
- To add the customer's QR code, select the customer in the Jar Entry option and click on the 'Scan' QR Code button.
- You can add codes by scanning online payment services like Paytm, PhonePe, GPay, UPI. You can scan QR codes one by one and add into the customers account.
- You can remove the linked QR code at any time.
- In this way, by scanning the QR codes which are already added, you can make the payment entry by entering the amount directly in the customer’s account.
- Manually - To enter manually, switch off the QR scan button.
- Enter the option ‘Payment entry’ from your dashboard.
- Select the Customer from the Group and make payment entry.