Jar Entry ⟶ Make Jar Entry
How to make a jar entry
Jar entries can be done in two ways
- QR scan - will directly lead you to customer's account
- External QR codes - Through GoPaani, you can also scan popular
QRs like PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay and make Jar entries. Let's
- To add the customer's QR code, select the Customer in the Jar Entry option and click on the Scan QR Code button.
- You can add QR codes by scanning online payment services like Paytm, PhonePe, GPay, UPI. You can scan QR codes one by one and add into the customers account.
- You can remove the linked QR code at any time.
- In this way, by scanning the QR codes which are already added, you can easily make the jar entry by directly entering the customer’s account.
- Change default QR Scan Mode to Manual
- Switch off the QR scan button, then manually select the customer from the group and update the information.
- Manually, - select individual customers from the groups
- Enter the option Jar Entry.
- Select the Group for jar entry.
- Select the Customer to do the jar entry.
- Enter the jar details for the current date.
- Click on the Next button for payment entry of daily paying customers.
- Enter the payment amount received from the customer and submit.
- You can see the updated payment entry of the customer with the green indicator.
- To make entries for previous days, select Daily Sheet in the customer's account.
- Select the date, update the jar details and submit.
- Move to the next customer and update their jar delivery details.