What is the Expenses option?
In GoPaani's 'Expenses' option, you can keep records of all of your business related expenses. To add expenses from the Drawer option select Expenses.
- In Add Expenses, add all business related expenses
- select the Expense Type from the given options.
- Enter the Amount Spent on the particular expense.
- Select the employee who had incurred the amount.
- You can also add comments while adding expenses.
- The expenses will be added successfully on submission of information.
In Expenses History, you can view the total expenses done by all the employees month-wise.
- You can see the expenses of each day of the month along with the name of the employee.
- By clicking on the information icon, you can see the task on which the amount was spent.
- You can also view the total expenses done by a particular employee in a month.